If you’re a Worship Leader or Worship type person I have a question for you. I really could use your input.
I’m in the process of dreaming alongside some people about a potential worship conference. It’s in the works and let me just say, IF THIS HAPPENS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS IT! Here’s the deal though, I desperately want your input on what would make a conference worth your time and what areas you would like to hear more about from Worship Leaders that you respect?
The questions to answer are the following:
1. What are subject matters and topics that would help you in your quest to be a better leader, pastor, songwriter, musician, etc…
2. Are there certain things that you feel like aren’t addressed at ‘other’ conferences that you wish some conference would speak too?
3. What would be a MAJOR reason that you would do ‘whatever it took’ to make sure you got to be at a conference as it relates to worship?
4. What’s the max you would pay for a 3-4 day conference?
5. How many people from your staff or team would you bring with you if it had the components you were looking to grow in?
Help me out…we really want your input and there are some REALLY great things in the talks right now. More later as things develop. Don’t forget to answer the questions. If you want just copy and paste the questions into a ‘comment’ box and answer right underneath each question. Thanks in advance for your input!